I've been tagged...
1. I was a counselor/instructor at a summer camp for stringed instrument musicians.
2. I was in the front row of a Toad the Wet Sprocket concert.
3. I have sent in the money to take my Florida teacher certification test twice,
but I have never taken the test.
4. I was given a perfect attendance award in 7th grade.
5. I flipped an ATV while riding in the mountains of Colorado.
6. I was kicked in the knee by a horse when I was 4 years old.
7. I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies.
I am going to tag anyone who reads my blog, but does not have a
blog of their own. Leave your list in the comments area.
blog of their own. Leave your list in the comments area.

1 comment:
would that be the famous toad the wet sprocket concert at calvin??
very cool about the front row!!
and wasn't that a good concert? wasn't hootie & the blowfish there too?
Post a Comment